所属 文学部 教育学科
|標題||The Effect of Bottom-up Support System based on Query Patterns in computer Education|
|著者・共著者||◎Kazue Takeda, Junya Morishita, Min Kang|
|概要||In this work, we investigate the effect of this system by analyzing the log data and carrying out a survey.The investigation is focused on how the system's features influence the log data and how the features are evaluated by students in questionnaire results.The feature is shown below.
1. Students can retrieve their queries with a sentence or keywords.
2. The retrieving is performed by combination of keywords.
3. Students can retrieve the past students' raw query data in a same educational environment.
4. Students can get answers not by using technical term but by using daily conversation.
5. The Answers are based on above-mentioned 3 query patterns.
6. Students can get answers even if he/she use vague query or ambiguous query.